Thursday, April 8, 2010

LOVE, SERVE AND CONNECTING IN OUR COMMUNITY

I have just completed a series of picutres from recent events at the homes we serve. I hope you feel the spirit of God and my compassion. As I read through the posts I cried. I remember each and every precious moment and I know that they all count. It doesn't matter if the residents have lost their memory...........we capture the moment. They feel the moment!

If you are interested in serving on our team we encourage you to do so. The blessings are far greater than any work involved. Maybe you have never served and want to do something for God. Contact us and let us help you to take that step and give of yourself in this ministry. Even for a one time serving you will be fed for life.

All Glory and Honor goes to our God..........the mighty God we serve. I thank him for giving me the passion to move forward and make this ministry, His ministry, a reality.

I am blessed and give Him the praise. Pat Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment