Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cooking with Pat at Ocean View











Friday Feb. 19th. I was at Ocean View for my monthly cooking class. This time we had 9 residents who participated. We made stuffing and baked 2 large chickens. While the chickens were baking we made hot crab dip and enjoyed with crackers. Lastly I had baked some of my sugar cookies in advance and I brought them for the class to frost. They totally enjoyed this and before the chickens came out of the oven the cookies quickly disappeared. YUMMO, it was a delicious day full of fun and laughter. We told our funny cooking stories and decided that "whatever happens in the kitchen............stays in the kitchen". It was a great day of serving.




Check for my recipes on patsrecipes on the blog. Jan. and Feb.








Love, Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment