Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Bake Art Project


Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some cute pictures of my
granddaughters making ornaments for Christmas. I had given my first two classes this recipe. It is fun and easy and can be done for any occasion.

Please take notice in one of the pictures who is in the kitchen doing the dishes! My husband is truly a doll and supports me totally in my cooking projects. Hali and Miriah worked for hours and the ornaments came out great. What a great way to express your love to another family member or a friend. Labor of love that keeps giving!


Bake-Art Dough

4 Cups Flour

1 Cup Salt

1 1/2 Cup Water

Blend flour and salt, add water and stir. Work dough into a ball and knead for 5 minutes until smooth and pliable. Add more water if dough is dry or more flour if dough is sticky. Roll out on floured surface. Cut out and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

We used a straw to make a hole in dough before we baked them so we could use ribbon as a hanger. You can make flower arrangements or anything that has to do with an event or time of year. This is a fun project and very rewarding! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment